 Space / 34765
Re: New Awesome MOCs from Der Krackhed himself
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 19:12:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   First are my day late, dollar short Civilian EB MOCs:

Enjoy!

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman

Right on all around Lenny!

All all shuper, but the cabriolet has to be the pick of the bunch. Amazing SNOTting on of the bottom so you can get the grill tiles to face down...too cool.

That aircar platform is going to be a blast too...can’t wait to see the pics of other cars parked on there.

If the aircar’s a rockin’...

-G