 Space / 34718
    Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Adrian Drake
   (...) I blinded her with Lego. Literally. I threw a 2x4 in her eye and convinced her that I was Antonio Banderas. Okay, not really. It's more like that relationship you have with Derek's Mom. No, not that either. Hmm, might've had something to do (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Scott Lyttle
     (...) Oh, now ya done gone too far....I wonder who's gonna make a Wal-Mart moonbase supermodule now... and as for that project...well, I know you told me of a project back at PDX, but I'm keeping my mouth shut...won't spoil your suprise (I figure (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Adrian Drake
     (...) SuperWalmart Supermodule. Yeah, it'd cover the whole table and have one entrance to it :) (...) Tis a boy baby. And cute as heck too. Adrian (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Ley Ward
   (...) Ha ha! Don't ferget yer very own (URL) This tractor is great, Adrian. The colour, the form, the future-retro-ness of it all. Brilliant! This leads me to think of a new term appropriate to the more utilitarian vehicles: 'Chuggability'. 'Cause (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Adrian Drake
   (...) Heh, future retro is just the look that I was going for. Chugabillity. Yeah, that sounds about right :) And how could I forget about the hoverbillies? Must've just slipped my mind. Glad you enjoyed it Adrian (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)