 Space / 34526
  Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

(2 URLs) The U-25> isn't finished quite yet, but Im feeling good about it right now so I thought I'd share. -Lenneh (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

(...) Nice Lenny, I like the pose. Slopes! ;) Nice shape, nice lettering, nothing much else I can say in its not-complete state. Still a lot of studs exposed, though. ~Kevin (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

(...) So far so good. It slightly resembles an Earth Alliance ship from the show Babylon 5. However, if I may make a suggestion; the 'U' on the registry number needs a little tweaking. It looks kind of like a messed up 'V' to me. Oo (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

Oh! A WWII submarine in .space! Nice idea! I'm waiting for the final result with impatience! Cheers, JP. (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

Awesome, Lenny, who would have thought a hippy burn-out could make such an awesome fascist space-u-boat? I Can't wait to see the finished product. The shape of the forward section is epic. Forget all that EBlock stuff, your true design talent lies (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

(...) Hey cool. Seeing a human next to it gives a good scale perspective. I see you can add more to it some places. Oughta be fun. Thumbs up for the cheesey thumbs up pose. I oughta do that. You know, with the thumbs. e (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

(...) Personally, I think everyone should take cheesy poses with their MOCs. Aside from providing perspective, it also lets us know what type of loser you are. Personally, I'm hippy-history geek. the sort of kid you might think is cool until you (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

(...) bing bing bing! we have a winner! I've always thought that submarines are the closest thing we have to spaceships right now - namely, they are fully contained little environments, able to survive in air-tight claustrophobic situations. one day (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

(...) I really enjoyed making this - from incorporating the gear insignia and the "u-25" letters to making it looks "Reich" enough. I'm glad you like it. This is my third shuttle in the "Zhukov" series (long range shuttles that support a crew of (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

(...) That's assuming he HAS thumbs. KIDDING! But really, doesn't everyone agree that e hams it up for the camera enough as it is? (...) I wasn't aware it was POSSIBLE to care too much about the Great Khan, or his slaphappy sidekick action figure (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

(...) Well, some of us are so beyond the pale we do the hippy-history thing as a profession. Oh yeah, I can tell you all about 19th-century surveying instruments, aren't I just a big bag of fun at parties (when I'm not scarfing down all the cheese (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

(...) Are you referring to the white fuel tanks? or something else? -Lenny (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

(...) Shwangness! I love the whale shape and the VTOL engines mounted in the back section! The SNOT in the forward section is definately sweet. The lettering is nearly perfect (although the "U" could use some work) Defineately an awesome custom, (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

(...) D'Oh! Not VTOL, fuel tanks. Oops, the kinda looked like engines though.;) ()()() Admiral Alexander, Space Pioneers (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

(...) No, the gear--the actual 24-tooth gear that is forward of the U-25 logo. It looks kinda stuck-on when compared to the general aesthetic of the craft. LFB (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

(...) OOOOH! Well, the gear is one of this things done totally on purpose - Keith's Iron Reich follows the "Church of the Gear" religion - and it is his trademark design aesthetic. In other words, I don't want to take it off - any idea on how to (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25

(...) Yea, agreed. It's fairly easy to pop the gear (which I knew was the "logo") into a better position if you surround it with a couple of reversed arches to countersink its platform. Dunno, though. I still like it. LFB (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)