 Space / 34427
    Re: New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer —Kevin Heckel
   (...) Hey Mladen, Swifty ship ya got there. I'm really in lust with the engine in back, it being all red and anime-looking. The interiors have some fun surprises, like those storage units and the utilitarian-nigh-intimidating (URL). As for the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer —Mladen Pejic
   (...) Thanks Kevin! I agree, my toilets are a bit utilitarian and intimidating, but I just like them that way... Also, I don't have any white 2x2 round tiles! So sue me, I gotta use those darn 1x2 technic beams. ;-p (...) Excellent suggestion; I (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)