 Space / 34386
  Re: New MOC: JE Racer: Kuai Feng

(...) back, and I think the head-on view looks appropriately threatening. Cool thruster array in back, too. I think the front of the nacelles might match the stub nose of the cockpit better without the cone and strut, but that's all the constructive (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: JE Racer: Kuai Feng

(...) Threatening? Yeah, I intended to build a racer, and the result looks to me like a fighter that doesn't happen to have any weapons. I really wanted a racer, so I kept it as is. But I think I'll have to do a combat version, as that's what the JE (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)