 Space / 34319
    Re: New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer —Daniel Rubin
   (...) Mmmmmm tasty. I like alot of things about this ship. I think the PD turret design is really cool, as are some of the shapes and weird parts on the engines. My only real complaint would be the solidity of the colors. It seems sort of like it's (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer —Mladen Pejic
   (...) Thanks Daniel! (...) Yeah, I guess I got a little carried away. I didn't want to mix up the colours like I did (URL) last time>, but this extreme form of colour grouping doesn't work well either. Your suggestions are good though. I'll take (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)