 Space / 34250
Re: My Nebulon-B Escort Frigate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 02:05:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Burkhard Schloemer wrote:

   Correct! Not my own design though. The Lego Carrack light cruiser from the Star Wars REBELLION computer game is R.Geiger’s creation. You can find more images as well as building instructions at brickshelf when you do a search. But be warned, the model consumes a lot of precious light grey tiles ... :/

Nice model and speaking of Reto, he did a bigger frigate on a UCS scale.

AC Pin