 Star Wars / 16738
16737  |  16739
Subject:
My Nebulon-B Escort Frigate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 13:44:23 GMT

Hi folks,

I'm just dropping by to tell you I've built something completely different from
my usual BattleTech-stuff. A ISD-scale Nebulon-B Escort Frigate, aka rebel
medical frigate. Images are up at Brickshelf already:

DAT-file and building instructions in jpg-format follow later, for your building
pleasure. By the way, the model's piece count is (only) 255 pieces. Mostly light
grey, of course.

May the force (and many grey parts) be with you! ;)

"Primus" Burkhard
Brick Commander (LEGO & BattleTech)
Official BattleTech & Mechwarrior Fan-Site
http://www.BrickCommander.com