 Star Wars / 16743
Re: My Nebulon-B Escort Frigate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:32:58 GMT

Looks like a Carrack class cruiser to me.
Derek

Correct! Not my own design though. The Lego Carrack light cruiser from the Star
Wars REBELLION computer game is R.Geiger's creation. You can find more images as
well as building instructions at brickshelf when you do a search. But be warned,
the model consumes a lot of precious light grey tiles ... :/