 Space / 34242
  Review of the SLAM

So there's a brand new space set on the market. Heard of it? It's the (URL) PCS S.L.A.M.>, built by Admiral Giddens. The kits are available for purchase in (URL) the store here>, or you can get the instructions. (URL) Being a fan of Pre-Classic (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: Review of the SLAM

(...) Thanks for the review Ryan. It sounds so good, I should buy one for myself! D'oh! Oh wait, I already did. Now its just waiting for it to come in the mail! -Lenny (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Review of the SLAM

(...) Ryan- Thanks for the review! Great to know things have taken off for the PCS production lines. I plan on ordering a S.L.A.M. and by doing so I hope to contribute to the revenue of future PCS sets. And speaking of PCS, i still have to post the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Review of the SLAM

(...) I think those links are bogus - would you mind reposting? -Lenny (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Review of the SLAM

Ahhhhhh! I must have one! I would be proud to support PCS and its noble cause! Great idea,PCS should be a theme anyways, and now its available to all us non-skilled peoples. And skilled ones too. I'm placing an order asap! Chris McNamee (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Review of the SLAM

(...) too bad you live behind the iron curtain. bwahahahahaha *waits for it at the border checkpoint* pack your bags peasent, you will be sent to the Gulag Penal Colony in the Siberian Nebula. Rick Hallman (URL) Das-Brick.org> (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Review of the SLAM

(...) Those links work fine. ;) -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Review of the SLAM

(...) Isn't that some kind of abuse of the moderator powers? I'm not saying that's a bad thing... after all, what's the point of being the leader of an evil superpower if you can't use that power from time to time? (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)