 Space / 34216
    Re: Ground attack aircraft, "Bolt" —Mladen Pejic
   Excellent work Kyle! I love the aggressive look it has. I also like the ridiculously huge gatling gun up front... It just adds to the wackiness, in a good way! :-) The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is your grouping of those three (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Ground attack aircraft, "Bolt" —Kyle Vrieze
   (...) Aggressive wackiness, that's exactly what I was going for! (...) There was something about the missile launchers that I knew I didn't like. They're at a right angle to the center line of the ship, and also to the cylinders below. I wanted to (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)