 Space / 34160
  Civilian MOC entry

Some of you may remember my previous (abysmal) attempt at creating a bounty-hunter craft, the Warrior's Cry. (Whatever you do, don't click (URL) here>) Well, recently I decided to create a new spaceship and vehicle for my two bounty-hunters, Aurrin (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Civilian MOC entry

(...) I think you're headed in a really good direction here, Matthew. The top 3/4 of the craft definately has the look of a contemporary civilian vehicle, and you've changed the bottom to go for the futuristic 'hover' look. The inclusion of the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)