 Space / 34160
34159  |  34161
Subject:
Civilian MOC entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 04:36:39 GMT

Some of you may remember my previous (abysmal) attempt at creating a bounty-hunter craft, the Warrior’s Cry. (Whatever you do, don’t click here)

Well, recently I decided to create a new spaceship and vehicle for my two bounty-hunters, Aurrin Star and Hrn-Garr. The spaceship is still in the works (hopefully it won’t take too much longer. I want to enter it in the GBSLILAC, and that ends on the 13th), but the vehicle has been finished.

While bounty-hunters can hardly be called ‘civilians’, this craft does not contain any weapons and therefore can be classified as a ‘civilian vehicle’.

A former ambulance, the back of the van contains two stretchers which hold the patients in suspended animation until they can be transported to the closest hospital or bounty-hunter spacecraft. (You can see why this feature would appeal to a bounty-hunter. Comatose bounties are a lot easier to handle.) (The blurry gray thing in the corner of this photo is the strap of the camera - oops!) (Oh, and the reason I used two Spielbergs as the bounties? They were the closest minifigs I could get my hands on!)

More pictures can be found here, once the folder has been moderated.