 Space / 34109
  Eastern Block B.A.N.G.

May I present, the newest in defensive fighters against the 3vil, Jade Empire, and ever war mongering PCS threats. (URL) Seen here (Prototype model above differs slightly from production model), is the (URL) Eastern Block B.A.N.G.>, sometimes known (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Eastern Block B.A.N.G.

(...) Diplomatic relations are getting a little tense out in deep .space, no? 3vil has been quiet of late though. Almost too quiet... (...) And rate it well I do. The best way I can describe this is Small, but Perfectly Formed. Bubble canopies can (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Eastern Block B.A.N.G.

(...) Oooh. Super sweet, Rick. It's so compact...I dig. It really does look like a more industrial SLAM...very reminiscent of the MiG responses to developing US fighter technology in the late 70's and 80's, and vice versa. Perfectly themed. This is (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Eastern Block B.A.N.G.

Great MOC Rick! Your stuff just gets better and better. I really like how you finally broke the "all-red&black" colour scheme of the Eastern block, and yet still succeeded in making a "Soviet" design. I also like the missiles you added on top. They (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Eastern Block B.A.N.G.

(...) That is so very true. I remember Soviet ship design being described as build the hull, start putting on weapons, when hull begins to sink, remove one weapon. Very nice little craft, Rick. (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Eastern Block B.A.N.G.

(...) But it worked so well for G.I. Joe! Those guys would strap howitzer and a dozen rockets to a golf cart....the push kind. :) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Eastern Block B.A.N.G.

I see this, and think about what an awesome matchup it would be to set a bunch of these against a squadron of SLAMS and 3vil Skullpods. A dogfight of all these vicious little small fighters would be a sight to behold. Nice model, Rick. I like the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Eastern Block B.A.N.G.

(...) Rick, very cool. As has been said, this is the perfect commie counterpart to the SLAM. And as Mladen stated, great to see an EB moc from you that's not just red and black. I particularly like the cockpit controls and the cannon bits on this (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)