 Space / 34096
Re: Civilian moc Contest entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 05:50:16 GMT

Hey Mark!  Pretty pimp ride you got there.  Nice shape, nice lines, nice color.
And really good use of the Ferrari element.

-Chris

Hey Chris!  Thanks.  Pimp is good right?  Dang, I'm out of touch.  Making me
thing I need to make another one of these only using chrome and decorated
bricks.  The Ferrari that belongs to a galactical music star?  Heheh.  Sick.
But beautiful.

Mark