 Space / 34082
Re: Civilian moc Contest entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 12:26:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann wrote:
This looks like too much fun!  Here I go, no weapons, just engines and a
cockpit.  An exotic sports ship:

Deep link:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ravenswolfmk/SpaceFerrari2/p1010006small.jpg

Mark Neumann

I like it!  Then again, I'm always a sucker for the crooked wing design.  Sultry
Italian styling goes .space!

Cheers,
-G