 Space / 34020
  Intermodal container handler

I've entered this as a second entry in the fleebnork contest, though overall I think I like my municipal shuttle better. This is a craft for handling containers, that serves double duty as a caboose on long container trains. Sans cargo, it flies in (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Intermodal container handler

Very cool stuff. I was impressed with your design when I found this on brickshelf yesterday... -JSM (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Intermodal container handler

(...) This is pretty cool, I must say. The minifig doesn't rotate inside the cockpit, does it? Even if not, the overall design is pretty sweet, I like the bumpers and the engines, and pretty much the whole thing. -Dan Rubin Chair of the (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Intermodal container handler

(...) Thanks for the kudos. The minifig isn't on any kind of rotating chair. The craft was designed so that he is standing when in the container handling orientation. As the design neared completion, I noticed that it looked pretty cool turned 90 (...) (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)