 Space / 34020
34019  |  34021
Subject:
Intermodal container handler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 00:22:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I’ve entered this as a second entry in the fleebnork contest, though overall I think I like my municipal shuttle better.

This is a craft for handling containers, that serves double duty as a caboose on long container trains. Sans cargo, it flies in a orientation 90 degrees to how it flies when handling a container. If it is to handle more then one container, container drones are used to seperate the containers and provide more manoeuvring control.

The two pictures showing the whole train include my previously published spacetruck as the engine, so don’t consider that vessel if/when considering this entry in the contest.