 Space / 34008
  Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership

(...) That's just scary good, Ryan. Here's what I think, I think you should pack that up and send it to me for 'safe keeping' because you're young and you might part it out some day to make something more awesome. I have a nice high shelf to put it (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership

(...) Heh. Your Lego labs of insanity would warp this thing into some odd new matrix fly bot or mutant hoversheep or something. Nuh uh. This guy ain't going anywhere anytime soon, unless I can rouse myself enough to go to a local LUG meeting. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership

(...) Ah, you are too suspicious and worldly wise... alas. (...) I always like when stuff happens that way. Heck, I can trace some of my stuff back to Keith Goldman (URL) mentioning Hippies.> Once you've got that 'seed-part', 'seed-assembly', (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership

Oh, yeah, and another thing... (...) You make that sound like it's a bad thing. Sheesh! Peace and warp, Professor Whateverly (URL) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)