 Space / 33995
  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Um, you've really swallowed the bait there, Matt. I don't think Kevin was even trolling; his tongue was firmly planted in his cheek when he wrote this. Welcome to .space. You may want to catch up on a little history: (URL) follow this thread> (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) I'm confused. Is (URL) this post> not a joke? Because it reads like a Goldman-ian post. I read it and laughed out loud-- until I saw the replies. Felix "welcome to last week" Greco (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) More like welcome to last year. As I understand it, the JAL phenomenon (much like the recent Bubble Technology discussion) bordered on the mysterious plane between joke and for-real. Who can say for certain is JAL wasn't made up by Jon Palmer (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) But, I have my hat over my eyes now, so I'm invisble and la la la la la I can't hear you either. Ah, but now that you are suspicious, you are no longer part of the unsuspecting population... But, who can say that it wasn't Keith Goldman (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Oh, JAL was very much serious. There is a long trail of strange and confusing lugnet posts and emails... Kyle (URL) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)