 Space / 33981
  Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership

Hi Ryan, First of all, congrats for such a comprehensive post. As I already told you before, it's a very nice habit you have to take pics of the MOC on its way to become THE MOC! Then having the comments on MOCpages + actually presenting the design (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership

(...) JPR, I appreciate your kind words. :) This is an unusual moc for me because it has extra history to it that my other stuff doesn't have, so I felt the MOCpage was necessary to share some of that story instead of cluttering my original post (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)