 Space / 33821
    Re: More from the braintrust. —Ley Ward
   (...) Well, the insect idea was clearly the way to go. This is quite stunning, Dan. I like the extreme range of motion you've achieved; it has many different looks about it, including a couple of faces. The colour scheme really works too. Those (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: More from the braintrust. —Daniel Rubin
   (...) Thanks Ley, I appreciate the praise. I too was really happy with the printed wedges in this MOC, it looks alot better than it did with the plain ones. I have to be honest, I am somewhat obsessed with wedges in general right now. This thing is (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)