 Space / 33674
    Yeee-haw!!! —Paul Baulch
   My entry in the Civilian Space MOC contest: (URL) Thanks to Chris for asking about gun racks, which provided the primary inspiration - after that, I figured that the driver would be gone fishin, which naturally means the inclusion of knives and (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Yeee-haw!!! —Paul Baulch
     (...) Oops, it was Larry, thanks Larry for mentioning the gun racks. Thanks to Chris for showing how cool the chrome Naboo engine bits look. Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Yeee-haw!!! —Daniel Hamann
     (...) snip Hey Paul, this is funny. This one makes smile benignly and slightly shake my head at the same time. Its so stylish, so supercharged, so overloaded with details, so totally crazy. I especially like the roll-over bar and the outside (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Yeee-haw!!! —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) To explain to the conservation officers how he got the fish, of course! I like. A LOT. Especially how the wheels fit on instead of the pod thingies... But I'm not seeing any actual gun RACKS... just gun holders. A gun RACK has to go in the (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Yeee-haw!!! —Ley Ward
     (...) LOL! Say, does that thing have a hemi? It's a moving monument to the monster truck concept of excess, for sure. So, how do those engine pods work? It seems to me that the rear pair would be choking on the output of the front pair. Or is that (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Yeee-haw!!! —Jonathan Wilson
     I would guess by the cowboy hat and the huge size of his pickup that this guy is probobly from Texas :) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Yeee-haw!!! —Jean-Pascal Rignault
     (...) Hi Paul, Very nice truck! I like the apparent simplicity of the four engine PODs. The concept looks prety simple, you make it look effortless, clean, neat. Bravo! JP. (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Yeee-haw!!! —Chris Maddison
   (...) That is SO cool. Mmm, space beer. :-) (URL) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)