 Space / 33669
  Technic Scale Civilian Space MOC Entry

(URL) Model pictures available at (URL). An entry for the Civilian Space Contest I'm not much of a Technic builder, so I'm not sure how I ended up building at this scale (I actually sat down to build a minifig scale Winnebago). The design is pretty (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Technic Scale Civilian Space MOC Entry

(...) Lego is funny that way, I know exactly what you mean. (...) It's quite SeaDoo or SkiDoo-esque. I'm starting to notice (URL) a theme here.> (...) Well, it doesn't get any better than that. Well done, Elroy. Peace and pride, Professor Whateverly (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)