 Space / 33669
33668  |  33670
Subject:
Technic Scale Civilian Space MOC Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 13:13:45 GMT

Model pictures available at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=82870.

An entry for the Civilian Space Contest

I’m not much of a Technic builder, so I’m not sure how I ended up building at this scale (I actually sat down to build a minifig scale Winnebago).

The design is pretty simple. A couple of small jets on the bottom provide lift, while propulsion is provided by the large rear rocket. Multiple color patterns can be made by swapping out the wedge pieces.

Comments appreciated, although my daughter has already paid me the highest compliment. Yesterday morning, from the direction of my Lego room, I hear “COOL!! Whooooosh..... Zooooooom...... Whishhhhhh......” Poking my head in the door, I find my 8 year-old running around the room swooshing the PRS all around. Makes a father proud. :-)

-Elroy