 Space / 3365
  MOC: Futuron "Mosquito"

Okay, I know there are a lot of spaceships out there named "Mosquito". But the name kinda fitted the ship, so... There's no webpage yet, only pictures, I hope you'll like them! (URL) ship only uses 17 pieces and one minifig (19 if you count a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Futuron "Mosquito"

How come everyone else's creations get so much attention and not mine? Did people miss my posts? Or do my creations just suck ^-^ --Tobias, who doesn't think he's such a bad builder at all... (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Futuron "Mosquito"

I wouldn't say it sucks, its just not very awe inspiring. Maybe if you gave the minifig a seat to sit on..... sorry for the sarcasm, Pat J (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Futuron "Mosquito"

Perhaps the previous response was a bit harsh- but he does have a point. I'll try to give some constructive criticism... Some posts generate a lot of traffic, some don't. Most long threads come from sites with a lot of content. You are posting an (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Futuron "Mosquito"

(...) *LOL* Well, I guess you're right... Actually, maybe I knew that it was a pretty bad way of presenting a 19-piece model. The more I read your reply, the more I understand that no one answered. 3 raw, uncompressed JPEGs of a very simple model, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Futuron "Mosquito"

(...) Heh, that's pretty cool. I can imagine a lot of em' "swarming" around a big ship... that'd be cool. I used to make simple things like that all the time. But I like big things now. -Me @ (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)