 Space / 33573
  It lives on that one planet!

Hello People of .Space. You might remember me from such posts as "A very special floating heads christmas" and "Fear My Terrible Carrot!!" Well now I'm here with a new MOC. Yippiee Hurray! Yes folks, a new MOC. A Floating Head MOC. Without further (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: It lives on that one planet!

(...) Wow, the Doc is getting all professional on us, what's with that? :-) Anyways, really cool little hovercraft. Very Dr. Robotnik-ish. I like the work on the top part, but what I really dig is the angles on those cone bits on the underside. (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: It lives on that one planet!

(...) I'm not sure what the Oxford English Dictionary has to do with letting you know what I think (though it can be a valuable resource...) I like the trucklike front grille, etc and the disc (a floating head theme?) in the middle gives it a (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)