 Space / 33543
Re: Working on a New Robriq
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 14:04:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
   I got stalled on this one near the end. I have to work on some other projects soon so I thought I’d show what I’d built so far:

Can you figure out which theme it’s for? The few of you who know keep quiet! (Hint: It’ll be armed)

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase
myspace

That is soooo nifty. It’s like how I pictured the aliens in ‘War of the Worlds’. Actually, it strike an amazing resemblance to this briefly pictured mining droid thingie in the pilot miniseries of GI Joe.

Cool.

-G