 Space / 33545
Re: Working on a New Robriq
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 15:42:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Roy Whitford wrote:
   (disclaimer: I don’t know what faction this is designed for...
so I give away anything, I’m very sorry!)

Hmm...for some reason, it looks kinda steampunkish to me.
The large, skeletal arms look like there’s some sort of
pneumatic (I think that’s the word I’m looking for) system
operating them.

Consequently, this also looks more imposing and scarier
than the 3vil Robriq you made...eep.

Roy W.

I do plan on making a steampunk bot, but this isn’t it. And good to hear it looks a little scary.

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase
myspace