 Space / 33524
  Working on a New Robriq

I got stalled on this one near the end. I have to work on some other projects soon so I thought I'd show what I'd built so far: (URL) Can you figure out which theme it's for? The few of you who know keep quiet! (Hint: It'll be armed) (URL) [ j o n ] (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Working on a New Robriq

(...) That is soooo nifty. It's like how I pictured the aliens in 'War of the Worlds'. Actually, it strike an amazing resemblance to this briefly pictured mining droid thingie in the pilot miniseries of GI Joe. Cool. -G (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Working on a New Robriq

(disclaimer: I don't know what faction this is designed for... so I give away anything, I'm very sorry!) Hmm...for some reason, it looks kinda steampunkish to me. The large, skeletal arms look like there's some sort of pneumatic (I think that's the (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Working on a New Robriq

(...) I do plan on making a steampunk bot, but this isn't it. And good to hear it looks a little scary. (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (URL) myspace> (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Working on a New Robriq

(...) You're the 3rd person to mention war of the worlds. I see a trend... (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (URL) myspace> (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)