 Space / 33481
  NEW Moc: Space Container

Hallo .spacers, recently there was a discussion about space containers. Here's my contribution. A bit late, I know. (URL) PLMKWYT! (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: NEW Moc: Space Container

(...) That's, um, big. Now let's see the ship that carries the container. ;-) Seriously, this looks interesting. I'm waiting for the folder to be moderated. Hopefully there are more pictures to see. It looks like this contanier opens up. I can see (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: NEW Moc: Space Container

Gotta love the level of detail on this container, but I agree with Jeff that we need more pics! It reminds me of a container by a Japanese builder who's name escapes me, but this is really good. What kind of interior dimensions are we looking at (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: NEW Moc: Space Container

...wow. Of course, this leads one to wonder about if there are smaller containers inside, opening-up to reveal smaller containers, opening-up to reveal... I also agree with one point--more pics, please! I'm kinda curious as to how this thing opens (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: NEW Moc: Space Container - PICS

(...) Hi Roy and everybody else, thank's for your interest. Here's another picture: (2 URLs) One side opens up entirely. The roof can be opened, too. The part of the roof above the airlock door can be removed to look inside. The ramp folds down, (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: NEW Moc: Space Container - PICS

(...) This is *incredibly* cool. I love the robot inside. I really like stuff like this. Containers rock and this might be the god of all space shipping containers. (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (URL) myspace> (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)