 Space / 33477
  MOC: Hyrnet YF-233

The Hyrnet YF-233 is an escort attack fighter. Designed for convoy duty, it has a long range and is incredibly maneuverable due to the twin engines being placed so far from the dorsal line of the ship. I had a lot of fun with this one. First off, (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Hyrnet YF-233

(...) Hi Brian. Very unique craft you've concocted there. I like the color choices, but I think that the spattered application of them is somewhat confusing. The form of the ship is lost. And I really like the engines - very cool. The main body of (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Hyrnet YF-233

(...) Brian, I like the minimalist connection between the cockpit and the (very cool) engines. It looks like three ships flying in formation. And let me say again that the engines are way cool. The cockpit seems a little plain in comparison, and I (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)