 Space / 33510
Re: MOC: Hyrnet YF-233
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 23:52:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian McLean wrote:
   The Hyrnet YF-233 is an escort attack fighter. Designed for convoy duty, it has a long range and is incredibly maneuverable due to the twin engines being placed so far from the dorsal line of the ship.

Hi Brian. Very unique craft you’ve concocted there. I like the color choices, but I think that the spattered application of them is somewhat confusing. The form of the ship is lost. And I really like the engines - very cool. The main body of the ship doesn’t do much for me. But like you said, I bet this was a fun build, trying to figure out all the angles and such.

-Chris