 Space / 33401
33400  |  33402
Subject:
Greetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 02:20:10 GMT

Hello everyone.  My name is Bill Pfund and this is my first time posting at
.space (or lugnet for that matter).  I have been visiting lugnet and brickshelf
for over four years now and have finally got around to becoming a lugnet member.
Around 1998 I started to become interested in Lego more than usual when the Star
Wars sets came out, and from inspiration from Pat Justison's Star Wars lego
contest (which I entered-Ben Fleskes' Falcon was amazing), I launched full
fledged back into lego as a hobby.  My most recent MOCs are at Brickshelf here:

A Medical Transport:

My contest entry for the P-38 contest:

After seeing so many great MOCs, I hope that my contributions are at least up to
par.

Thanks to everyone who developed lugnet and for all of you for your creativity!

Bill