 Space / 33464
Re: Greetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 10:37:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bill Pfund wrote:
   Hello everyone. My name is Bill Pfund and this is my first time posting at .space (or lugnet for that matter). I have been visiting lugnet and brickshelf for over four years now and have finally got around to becoming a lugnet member.

After seeing so many great MOCs, I hope that my contributions are at least up to par.

Welcome Bill. I wonder how many other people lurk but not post due to not being members. Thanks for posting your MOCs, they may not be impressive enough to get feeback, but don’t be discouraged - keep examining and improving and you will get more.

Although nobody gets as much feedback as they used to - I have no idea why.

Cheers,