 Space / 33397
Re: Pirate-flavoured Tugboat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 01:51:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Heckel wrote:
Here is my take on <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=lazarus
Soren's> <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=68104 Pirate>
theme.

This is neat.  Tug vehicles are always cool, and this one is executed very well.
The basic shape fits nice- huge strong shielding on the front, cockpit perched
on top, and the matching four arms and engines work very nicely. I also like the
detailing done by cylinders and tubes.  Spare but effective.  And the grill
behind the cockpit is a great idea too.  Very nice!

Not sure if there's much pirate on this one, though.  I guess its hard to make a
piratey tug boat.

-JHK