 Space / 33417
Re: Pirate-flavoured Tugboat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 19:44:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:
   In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:

   Not sure if there’s much pirate on this one, though. I guess its hard to make a piratey tug boat.

It’s not really a tug... it’s main purpose is to hold your mom down for me :).

Oh come on... Mrs. Kruer doesn’t put up *that* much resistance!

-Tim

PS - yes, I know, I know ... but I couldn’t resist either ;-)