 Space / 33395
  Pirate-flavoured Tugboat

Here is my take on (2 URLs) Pirate> theme. (URL) -kevin (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Pirate-flavoured Tugboat

(...) This is neat. Tug vehicles are always cool, and this one is executed very well. The basic shape fits nice- huge strong shielding on the front, cockpit perched on top, and the matching four arms and engines work very nicely. I also like the (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pirate-flavoured Tugboat

(...) It's not really a tug... it's main purpose is to hold your mom down for me :). Soren (Yeah, I know that was uncalled for, but I couldn't resist.) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Pirate-flavoured Tugboat

(...) Oh come on... Mrs. Kruer doesn't put up *that* much resistance! -Tim PS - yes, I know, I know ... but I couldn't resist either ;-) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Pirate-flavoured Tugboat

(...) I'm more worried about her shredding my back. Soren (Decency? What's that?) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Pirate-flavoured Tugboat

(...) Indeed. -JHK (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Pirate-flavoured Tugboat

(...) I can never get enough space tugs. Hell if I saw a space tug every week I'd be a happy man. This is definitely one of the best ones I've seen. I like tugs with grabby things and big pushy things. You did an awesome job with both of those. You (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Pirate-flavoured Tugboat

(...) Thanks for the compliments, Jon! My most favorite bit about this thing is that it manages to go "Vroom Vroom" in space. My least favorite bit, however, is the click-hinges holding on the ruddy rocket engine thingies. Jon, as you're one of the (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Pirate-flavoured Tugboat

Hi Kevin, Very nice tug you have here. And I spent some time having a look at your BS folder, wow, I am impressed! I really like the "Miasaki" feel in your work. Keep on building them like this! JP. (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Pirate-flavoured Tugboat

(...) Cool design. I like the big pusher plate, I've been wanting to use my long grey arched stickered mudguard thingies for ages too :-) Have you entered it in the civilian MOC contest? Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)