 Space / 33313
    Civilian Space MOC entry. —Jorge Fernandez
   Hi all, My first MOC post to .space: a Hover Taxi for the Fleebnork.com civilian space contest. (URL) All megacities in the future are crowded with these taxies, normally retired law enforcement vehicles that have been stripped from their "special" (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Civilian Space MOC entry. —Troy Routley
   (...) Nice job! Glad you beat me to the taxi — the first thing I did when I saw the contest announced was go browsing for black and white 1x1 tiles to do the checkerboards, and decided I didn't want to deal with ordering them from multiple vendors (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Civilian Space MOC entry. —Jorge Fernandez
   (...) Thanks for your comments! I only wish I could have put more detail underneath, but I wanted to keep it small, in scale with the minifig. (...) I was thinking of building a School Bus (kids from the future go to school too), but I had the (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space)