 Space / 33316
Re: Civilian Space MOC entry.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 01:08:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jorge Fernandez wrote:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GreenAlien/Taxi/taxi_00.jpg>>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=81999>

Nice job! Glad you beat me to the taxi — the first thing I did when I saw the
contest announced was go browsing for black and white 1x1 tiles to do the
checkerboards, and decided I didn't want to deal with ordering them from
multiple vendors at this time. The stud-by-two-plate checks you did work very
well, though.

I wonder if the hovertaxi on the contest page didn't influence our creativity...
Anyway, nice job again, and back to the drawing board for me.

Troy Routley