 Space / 33313
33312  |  33314
Subject:
Civilian Space MOC entry.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 00:19:51 GMT

Hi all,

My first MOC post to .space: a Hover Taxi for the Fleebnork.com civilian space
contest.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GreenAlien/Taxi/taxi_00.jpg>>

All megacities in the future are crowded with these taxies, normally retired law
enforcement vehicles that have been stripped from their "special" equipment and
are sold at a fraction of their price.

On the upper levels of the cities, most hover taxies are driven by robots, some
of them permanently attached to the vehicle, but on the lower levels, where
crime is high and even police thinks twice to go to, where life is not as
"civilized", a few though and some would say crazy people are the only ones that
dare to venture.

Enjoy the pictures after moderation:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=81999>

Jorge F.-