 Space / 33246
Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 15:57:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Announcing the Eastern Block’s answer to Captain Fazoom:

Moozaf Blastov!

I didn’t realize he was a question, but it’s good to see an EB counterpart of similar flamboyance (and dental work.)

The People’s Dentistry is of the highest quality!

   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/EasternBlock/Blastov/SticksOfFiddles/blastov000.jpg

Moozaf is a Scorpio, he likes drinking water and running naked accross the steppes of Asia. He is from Kerblakistan, one of the member republics of the Eastern Block. His dad, Sneddig Blastogiq, Russian-ized his surname when he became a member of the Communist Party. Moozaf is very proud of his Kerblaki heritage.

He enjoys using twin Ispaceli UZI Blasters to kill that 3vil and make the pie.

Oh-Gee, standing for Original Greybot, is an all around awesome dude and known for being the quickest quick-draw of them all. Hey that rhymed!

Um.... with what?

Draw-all. that was the rhyme. You know I’m so bad at rhymes that in High School we had an assignment for writing a poem with meter and rhyme to be included in our end of the year writing portfolio. I spent days working on the poem, crafting it into perfection. And yet, when I got my portfolio back and the teacher had written, “Leonard, Sorry, but I couldn’t find the poem with rhyme and meter.” D’OH!

   I’m enjoying the back story. And, (caution)... Oh-Gee appears very ‘cape-able’.(1) Oww!

OUCH! Bad Pun Alert! Bad Pun Alert!

   (1) Toxic pun alert! Oh, sorry. Did you already read it? I have to adjust the sensitivity of this thing...

Too late! you gotta put the warning BEFORE the pun!

Still, always much fun to read a reply from Ley. You should definately plan a trip to BrickFest in August! I’ll buy you a beer.

-Lenny