 Space / 33243
Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 15:46:04 GMT

   The ship looks like it’s headed in all the right directions. Good to see the angled slave 1 canopy making the jump into a ship from St3v3’s car....nicely offsets the aforementioned knife-like shape of the ship.

Thanks!

I bought a new camera (Canon Powershot A70) which i highly recommend. It’s best feature is the ability to really control exposure - meaning that my old camera only really took good pics in Sunlight, and anything short was gonna be a bit blurry or grainy. But this new camera takes great pics with my two 100 watt bulbs, and its flash is supernice. Plus it has a feature where I can zoom on pics just after taking them to check clarity and exposure, etc. It is veery nice.

About the canopy, I love how St3v3 turned it. It made a rather weird looking curve turn into a uber-cool, PCS-esque bubble canopy. Perfection!

thanks for the comments Gil!

-Lenny