 Space / 33168
Re: Kt. Moozaf Blastov and Oh-Gee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 05:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Announcing the Eastern Block’s answer to Captain Fazoom:

Moozaf Blastov!

-snip-

   Moozaf is a Scorpio, he likes drinking water and running naked accross the steppes of Asia. He is from Kerblakistan, one of the member republics of the Eastern Block. His dad, Sneddig Blastogiq, Russian-ized his surname when he became a member of the Communist Party. Moozaf is very proud of his Kerblaki heritage.

He enjoys using twin Ispaceli UZI Blasters to kill that 3vil and make the pie.

Oh-Gee, standing for Original Greybot, is an all around awesome dude and known for being the quickest quick-draw of them all. Hey that rhymed!

Moozaf’s fighter.. well, the Eastern Block is asking for a loan from the United Space Bank so we can finance several large-scale projects, include mass-producing the Elefant for sale to Space Empires that ask nicely and finishing Moozaf’s personal fighter.

Enjoy!

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman

Lenny, Blastov’s fighter (even in it’s unfinished and...colorful state), looks one thing to me: fast. Very reminiscent of Jon’s I-Wing. Awesome shape, like a big flying knife. Can’t wait to see it finished.