 Space / 33208
  Re: 2 More Crimson Skies Moc's and a few upgrades

(...) Might want to consider putting a pusher engine behind the cannon, the off center thrust of just one engine would make this beast VERY hard to fly. (...) What are those? Have I not gotten far enough in my levels on the PC to have seen them? (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: 2 More Crimson Skies Moc's and a few upgrades

(...) Well I'm kinda just goin on looks with these and I'm not too worried about areodynamics. Plus around the WW2 era there where a few plane designs that had the off center engine set-up. Of course none of them had a giant cannon :). (...) I never (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)