 Space / 33199
Re: First Post and MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:38:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Roy Whitford wrote:
   As you can probably guess, I’m a lil’ new to posting...I’ve been lurking around Lugnet for a few years now, but only recently have I ever been satisfied enough with what I had to bring to the table to actually sign-up to post...

These are really just a handful of lil’ bots I’ve made over the past few months. I’m in college right now, so the time I have free to build is short--and after seeing what Jon Palmer and countless others had to show for small creations, and my own childhood love of robots, I decided to spend a lot of my time making bots as opposed to larger creations. Maybe some of the designs can be put to use by others who need an extra something for their ship or base...

MOCPages: http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/916

Brickshelf (post-mod): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=little-bot

Thanks all!

  1. Roy Whitford

Welcome!

A few of us were perusing your gallery yesterday....a wonderful collection of little bots..all with a lot of character and originality.

I would have to say that these guys are my favorites. I have this vision of them waddling around ship corridors or moonbases...no discernable purpose...just on the mosey.

Looking forward to seeing more from you!

Cheers, -G