 Space / 33184
33183  |  33185
Subject:
First Post and MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 21:06:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

As you can probably guess, I'm a lil' new to posting...I've been
lurking around Lugnet for a few years now, but only recently
have I ever been satisfied enough with what I had to bring to
the table to actually sign-up to post...

These are really just a handful of lil' bots I've made over the
past few months.  I'm in college right now, so the time I have
free to build is short--and after seeing what Jon Palmer and
countless others had to show for small creations, and my own
childhood love of robots, I decided to spend a lot of my time
making bots as opposed to larger creations.  Maybe some of the
designs can be put to use by others who need an extra something
for their ship or base...

MOCPages:
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/916

Brickshelf (post-mod):