 Space / 33200
Re: ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:41:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Howdy, pardner!

The TechWest bug has bitten me!

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3784

Um, you may want to seek medical attention for that bite there, Nathan.

LOL, thanks!

   I quite like the cyborg. it has a great balance of zoomorphical and mechanical qualities. Those engines angled like that give the impression of straining with a very heavy load. (What does anti-spamcake weigh?)

Thanks, I was just bored and I had my elephant from OE and I thought “What would happen if I replaced the legs with engines?”

   That’s a somewhat Gunganesque wagon you have there, but it seems to suit the theme. The frontier will never be the same again...

Orignally the Tumbleweed was suppose to have a gyro cockpit and the entire ship would roll aboutm but it just didn’t work out.

Nathan Wells
http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/

“I’m a castle fan who builds spaceships, got a problem with that?”
- Me, during a debate with my friends