 Space / 33184
  First Post and MOCs...

As you can probably guess, I'm a lil' new to posting...I've been lurking around Lugnet for a few years now, but only recently have I ever been satisfied enough with what I had to bring to the table to actually sign-up to post... These are really (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: First Post and MOCs...

(...) Welcome to .space Roy! I love your bots! (URL) These look like mini Spiffcraft!> I also really like (URL) these> bots, I gotta build some of those guys! Thanks for sharing, (URL) ~^- Nathan Wells (URL) "I'm a castle fan who builds spaceships, (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: First Post and MOCs...

(...) -Teddy (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: First Post and MOCs...

(...) Welcome to space, Roy. That's quite a collection of bots. There are plenty of 'borrowable' ideas in the collection. I especially like the (URL) pod bots.> Excellent shmooveness in a small size. There's nothing like bot building when your (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: First Post and MOCs...

(...) Sir, you are a genius. Welcome, welcome, welcome. These are totally awesome little fellas. I especially like the aquatic turtle-ish bots, the orange/dk grey multipedal one, and that sweet little blue Kuri. Great job. Again, good to have you in (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: First Post and MOCs...

Um, what Chris said :). I love every one of these bots. The sheer variety... just beautiful. I'm going to have to build a few. Soren (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: First Post and MOCs...

(...) Welcome Roy. Those are some rockin bots, very original. For some reason (URL) this one> reminds me of Old Bob and Vincent from the movie "The Black Hole". Anyways, keep up the good work. Jamie (URL) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: First Post and MOCs...

(...) Welcome! A few of us were perusing your gallery yesterday....a wonderful collection of little bots..all with a lot of character and originality. I would have to say that (URL) guys> are my favorites. I have this vision of them waddling around (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: First Post and MOCs...

(...) I thought this as well. For those that have not seen "The Black Hole", here is a link to a couple of pictures of Bob and Vincent: (URL) It's a decent movie as well. Lots of robots, two cool spaceships. Unfortunately, your typical "mad (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: First Post and MOCs...

(...) Actually, I was wondering if anyone would pick-up on that. When I first came-up with the pod-bot design, I was originally going to do it in dark red, in homage to those two. When I didn't find any pieces in my collection, sand blue became the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: First Post and MOCs...

Cool man, these are neat, welcome! e (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)