 Space / 33105
  Galactic Requiem update - More dystopia

After long and ardous work, I am ready to present the updated (URL) Galactic Requiem> page. For those of you who missed the last announcement, Galactic Requiem is a dystopic comic, illustrated entirely in LEGO bricks. Improvements since last time: (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: Galactic Requiem update - More dystopia

(...) " Foul language is generally limited to words like "crap". The story does contain violence, but as it is done to little pieces of brightly colored plastic, the site is probably suitable for all. " That is from your FAQ - and pretty much I say (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)